The IoT Week is the leading conference on IoT research and emerging technologies. It is organized under the umbrella of the IoT Forum to promote international dialogue and cooperation for IoT innovation, as well as to discuss technical, societal and market issues related to the Internet of Things. The IoT Week 2017 will explore new territories of the Internet of Things (IoT) including:
- Emerging IoT Researches and Technologies
- IoT and Sustainable Development with the adoption of the “International Declaration on IoT for Sustainable Development” to support with IoT technologies the achievement of the 17 SDGs adopted by the UN.
- IoT Security and Privacy including IoT specific emerging threats and the impact of the newly adopted privacy and personal data protection norms.
- IoT Business, Finance, and Industry 4.0
- Hackathon to demonstrate your dexterity in addressing the traditional IoT Week hackathon challenge!
- Exhibition Area for research projects and emerging IoT technologies and solutions
- IEEE Global IoT Summit (GIoTS) – for scientific articles is a new IEEE conference collocated with the IoT Week and independently piloted by the IEEE Subcommittee on the Internet of Things to collect and select top level peer-reviewed scientific articles on IoT.
6th June 2017: Preparatory meetings and workshops
7th – 9th June 2017: IoT Forum 2017 – Main programme
9th June 2017: Adoption of the joint International Declaration on IoT for Sustainable Development